Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sneak Peek: Jessie Webster. "I found this set of antique bentwood chairs on eBay. They are from the Mayo Civic Auditorium and date back to the ’40s. I like to imagine all the music they’ve heard and all the people who’ve sat in them. The dining table is from Restoration Hardware and was on my wish list for quite sometime. As soon as it went on sale, I snatched it up. The pendant is from Ikea and the antique kilim rug gives my house a needed pop of color amongst the many muted tones." #sneakpeek

6 Important steps to take when you start to decorate a room.
6 Important steps to take when you start to decorate a room.

Download whole gallery
Sneak Peek: Jessie Webster. "I found this set of antique bentwood chairs on eBay. They are from the Mayo Civic Auditorium and date back to the ’40s. I like to imagine all the music they’ve heard and all the people who’ve sat in them. The dining table is from Restoration Hardware and was on my wish list for quite sometime. As soon as it went on sale, I snatched it up. The pendant is from Ikea and the antique kilim rug gives my house a needed pop of color amongst the many muted tones." #sneakpeek
Sneak Peek: Jessie Webster. "I found this set of antique bentwood chairs on eBay. They are from the Mayo Civic Auditorium and date back to the ’40s. I like to imagine all the music they’ve heard and all the people who’ve sat in them. The dining table is from Restoration Hardware and was on my wish list for quite sometime. As soon as it went on sale, I snatched it up. The pendant is from Ikea and the antique kilim rug gives my house a needed pop of color amongst the many muted tones." #sneakpeek

Download whole gallery
Full Color Home Interior Decorating Full Color Home Interior
Full Color Home Interior Decorating Full Color Home Interior

Download whole gallery
Home Decor
Home Decor

Download whole gallery
exterior home design picture
exterior home design picture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment