Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I really like this. I am thinking of painting my bedroom furniture. I don't just want to do white. If I do white, I want some design in white and cream. I think something like this would work. 10 ways to transform a #home decorating before and after #room designs #modern interior design

If you have a large blank wall that you don't know what to do with, consider framing up some wallpaper! forget buying an expensive frame. Get some trim moulding cut to the proper size at Home Depot and paint it white. This makes for a dramatic (but inexpensive) piece of wall art.
If you have a large blank wall that you don't know what to do with, consider framing up some wallpaper!  forget buying an expensive frame. Get some trim moulding cut to the proper size at Home Depot and paint it white. This makes for a dramatic (but inexpensive) piece of wall art.

Download whole gallery
Colorful Eclectic Living Room Design
Colorful Eclectic Living Room Design

Download whole gallery
I really like this. I am thinking of painting my bedroom furniture. I don't just want to do white. If I do white, I want some design in white and cream. I think something like this would work. 10 ways to transform a #home decorating before and after #room designs #modern interior design
I really like this.  I am thinking of painting my bedroom furniture.  I don't just want to do white.  If I do white, I want some design in white and cream.  I think something like this would work. 10 ways to transform a #home decorating before and after #room designs #modern interior design

Download whole gallery
Home Decor
Home Decor

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment